SAP200TV2 is a weatherproof PTZ camera station, entirely made in electro-polished AISI316L stainless-steel, specifically designed for hostile and highly corrosive environments. It has been engineered to grant durability and endurance. It is ideal for applications in the most severe conditions, such as Industrial, Marine and Offshore installations.
It is equipped with the latest generation 2065x1553 F 33x optical zoom IP, day/night camera, sunshield, heater/demister and wiper. A standard weatherproof PTZ camera module (without integrated camera) is also available for customer selected cameras. SAP200TV2 is equipped with wiper and sunshield to protect the camera housing from heat and dirt, while the integrated heater demists the housing front window when it is required. The PTZ cabling is fully integrated into the base mount junction box.
Its design ensures the best protection from external agents. Highest quality materials and production process, together with a modern design at a competitive price, make these PTZ camera stations the best solutions for installations in the most severe environments.
Additional accessories available include composite cable tails, washer systems as well as AISI316L stainless steel mounting brackets.
* Electro-polished Stainless Steel (AISI316L)
* Equipped with 2065x1553 @30FPS AF 33x optical zoom day/night camera
* Fitted as standard with sunshield, wiper and heater/demister
* 360° continuous pan rotation
* 2x M25x1,5 fixed cable entry
* Weatherproof standard IP66/IP67
* Operating temperature: -20°C + 60°C (-4° + 140°F)
* Compatible with ONVIF Profiles G, S, T
Similar or better features for the rest of the offered equipment.